To read more or Ry and I's antics click here to proceed to my Tumblr account.
WARNING: My tumblr IS NOT safe for work or minors. Under 18, go away.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Short Conversation Between Ry and Teh Cuteness #LoRy

So this took place on my bed while I was trying to write but simply could not because of the absurdity of this conversation. 

R: Oh Armani who's a cute little boy? Yes, who's cute? Yes. Yes you is cute.

Armani tilts his head with his ears are perked up wagging his little tail. His favorite little brown bear toy is laying just in front of him.

R: -pets Armani- Yes you is a little cutie. Oh yes you is! -Ry bends down to play with Armani and his little brown bear-

Armani "Grrrrr"s and "Arghhh"s at Ry for "stealing" his favorite toy.

R: -throws Armani's favor little brown bear to the head of the bed, Armani runs after it wagging his tail before walking back over to Ry like one of the Hyena's in the Lion King (seriously the dog doesn't bend his wrists when he walks! so cute)- That's right you cute little thing. You know I bet if you were a man you'd be totally delicious! Yes you would. -pulls on Armani's little bear in his mouth- Yes you would make me into a cheater wouldn't you? -kisses his big apple head- Yes you would you sexi little devil you.

Ry tosses the little bear again this time Armani sits near my pillows playing with it. Ry gets a little frustrated.

R: Bring that back! -Armani continues playing ignoring Ry- Give it here I say! -Armani looks at him with the little bear in his mouth wagging his tail- Come on you little cutie! -Ry pats the bed but alas Armani does not budge- Oh I see you're playing hard to get aren't you? Yes you are. -Ry scoots up the bed taking his first finger and pokes Armani in the butt- Ohh you see that's what you get. Uh uh. You little cute devil you! That's right I tapped that ass and I'll do it again yes I will. -Ry continuously pokes my little buddy in the butt, Armani only plays on- Oh you like that don't you buddy. Yes I knew you'd like being bottom yes I did after all you always top the cat. Gotta try both sides now don't you? Yes you do. Gimme that. -Ry tries to "pull" the little bear from Armani-

L: -_- Ryan?

R: Yes Sweetie? -he's still poking my dog's ass not paying me the slightest bit of attention-

L: Stop molesting my dog.

R: Oh Sweetie he's gay he likes it. Don't you little cuddle bug? Yes you do. Tell Momma that you- Son of a coke whore what was that for? -Ry rubs his ass glaring at me-

L: -I stand steadfast holding a horse crop with a smug smile on my face- Molest my dog again, -I point the crop at him- and I'll aim for your balls next.

R: O.O

And that is the little conversation between Ry and my dog. To those who are wondering Armani simple played on with is favorite little brown teddy bear completely ignoring us.
Don't forget! Wednesday's post...
...Lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to tickle Lor?