To read more or Ry and I's antics click here to proceed to my Tumblr account.
WARNING: My tumblr IS NOT safe for work or minors. Under 18, go away.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ry tells Her how it is


Ryan and Terrence were in Wal-Mart getting a few things. For some reason Terrence wasn't with Ryan when I was on the phone with Ryan. He was picking up some Ginger Ale and Sprite and put the phone (and consequently me) in his pocket for just a minute. Where Terrence's name appears is when he showed up to this conversation.
This is what I heard.

Ry: Do you have a problem?
Stranger Lady: Why do you dress like a girl but where cologne? You're a man. Be a damn man.
Ry: Lady, just cause I can strut all over this bitch in these high ass heels AND look better than all of you while doing it AND not as fat as damn hippopotamus doesn't mean I'm not a man. I am a man, doll, I'm just a man in high heels who looks and smells damn fucking good.
Stranger Lady: Ain't no one likes that shit.
Terrence: I beg to differ. He has four others waiting on him at home. Three men and a woman, and they all love him. How many do you have waiting at home?
Ry: You forgot the Child.
Stranger Lady: Damn sluts and shit... -fades out-
Ry: I hate fucking Wal-Mart. HEB all the way.
Terrence: Wal-Mart is a cluster-fuck of classes, wanna bees, and trash.
Ry: You stood up for me.
Terrence: I always do.
Ry: I love you...
Terrence: I love you, too.
Lor: Guys...? Guys? HELLO!? RYAN!
Ry: Sweetie! What we're we talking about? Right! Your doctor's appointment!
Lor: -_- Bastard.
Ry: A bastard who looks and smells damn good.
Lor: Right. Get your ass home so we can prove to that lady just how much "no one likes that shit" and just what kind of "sluts and shit" we is.
Ry: You mean you feel better enough for sex?
Lor: ... No. But I can watch.
Ry: So, when do you wanna go to the doctor?
Lor: Will sex get me out of the doctor appointment?
Ry: That ship has sailed, exploded, and sunk to the bottom of Mariner's Trench.
Terrence: Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to tickle Lor?